Monday, November 30, 2009

Abortion Fight becomes the Central Focus

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/34205801#34205801

Check out the link to this video that I posted above !

- It is my feeling that the debate regarding abortion presents many contradictions within the various policies and ideologies that are being presented within it. I think this topic is very sensitive in the way in which people have extreme opposite opinions, and a final decision on whether the government should intervene or not will be extremely difficult to decide. I am interested to see other peoples' opinions on if they feel as though the government should take part in controlling abortion. Is it even fair to not allow tax dollars to go towards the cause? I think that if tax dollars are not contributed that this it is going to make it really hard to not so well of individuals to receive abortions...

No comments:

Post a Comment